MBBS & BDS Admission Session 2022-23
You will register yourself online for the
- Registration for MDCAT 2022 is open till 5th July 2022. The late registration (with late fee) will be open from 6th July 2022 to 15th July 2022.
- Visit PMC website for MDCAT Registration & for further information.
Who can apply?
- Students appearing in FSc. / Equivalent Examination for the coming session.
- Any student who has previously passed FSc. with 60% or more marks.
- Any student who is waiting for their intermediate results.
Check Admission Eligibility
Admission requirements for Pakistani Nationals/ Foreign / Overseas Seats
Following criteria will be followed by all the applicants for admission in accordance with PMC Admission Regulations 2021-22:-
- 55% marks in MDCAT examination for MBBS.
- 45% marks in MDCAT examination for BDS.
- 60% marks or more in F.Sc or equivalent examination.
How to Apply?
An applicant needs
- to apply online from our website when admission registration opens.
In order to conclude the final merit list for confirmation of admission against the MBBS / BDS program, an accumulated comprehensive list will formulate by RIHS as under:-
- 50% MDCAT examination.
- 40% Marks of F.Sc. or equivalent examination.
- 10% Marks of Matric or equivalent examination.
After the display of the merit list selected applicant will get an email for an offer letter.
Provide the correct EMAIL ID at the time of online admission registration.
You must submit the fee within the allotted time period.
Students would be enrolled with RIHS after fee submission.
View RIHS FEE STRUCTURE by clicking this box.
Document Submission & Uniform Measurement
Students will submit their educational documents to the student affairs department.
For the measurement of uniforms, students will have to reach the college tailor.
The orientation ceremony gives new students the opportunity to familiarize themselves with their institution’s services and supports.
Students will take the oath at the ceremony to solemnly pledge that they will do their best to serve humanity.
Commencement of classes
After enrollment, you can get the class schedule from the admin office RIHS.
(For your information)
At RIHS admission registration for MBBS & BDS programs starts in the month of July.
Check out RIHS eligibility criteria before applying for admission in the MBBS & BDS program.
Click to View