For Nursing Programs (BSN & Post RN)
SZABMU Entry Test
Who can Apply?
An applicant who will complement the admission eligibility criteria of Rawal College of Nursing.
How to Apply?
An applicant needs
- to apply by getting a prospectus from the admin office of Rawal College of Nursing.
- A list of applicants will be displayed on the website for interviews.
- You need to reach the college on the interview date.
Display of Merit List
- Admission would be purely on merit.
- You can check your name on the merit list.
After the display of the merit list applicant gets a call for an offer letter.
Students would be enrolled with RCoN after fee submission.
The orientation ceremony gives new students the opportunity to familiarize themselves with their institution’s services and supports.
Students will take the oath at the ceremony to solemnly pledge that they will do their best to serve humanity.
Commencement of classes
After enrollment, you can get the class schedule from the admin office RCoN.
(For your information)
RCoN admits students annually.
Nursing program admission opens in the month of October.
Check out RCoN eligibility criteria before applying for admission in the Generic BSN & Post RN program.
Click to View >>>