|POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM
ACCREDITED BY COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS PAKISTAN (CPSP)
|S.No.||FCPS Training Program||Institution|
|1||Medicine & Allied||Rawal General Hospital|
|2||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Rawal General Hospital|
|3||Anesthesia||Rawal General Hospital|
|4||General Surgery||Rawal General Hospital|
|5||Pediatrics||Rawal General Hospital|
|6||Ophthalmology||Rawal General Hospital|
|7||Physiology||Rawal General Hospital|
|8||Psychiatry||Rawal General Hospital|
|9||Operative Dentistry||Rawal Dental Hospital|
- Applicant must hold MBBS or BDS and/or equivalent degree listed by PMC.
- Must have one year house job experience from a PMC recognized Institution.
- Permanent valid registration with PMC.
- Declared successful in FCPS Part-I examination.
How To Apply?
- Submit completed FCPS Admission Form for the University Program.
- In case of Government employees serving in Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. They would require to submit NOC at the time of joining.
- Completed application forms should reach HR Department of RG&DH within the prescribed schedule.
Attested copies of:
- Matric & Intermediate certificates or equivalent
- MBBS/BDS degree with detail marks sheets of all professionals
- House Job certificates
- PMC valid permanent registration certificate
- FCPS Part-I passing certificate
- Experience Certificates (if any)
- Migration Certificate is to be presented at the time of admission
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile Certificate
- (4) Passport sized photographs
- FCPS Entry Test/Interview