STRUCTURED INTERVIEW FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS & BDS SESSION 2020-21
(Weightage of Interview Marks 20%)
- Overall look and personality of the candidate.
- Interactive and communication skills of the candidate.
- General knowledge and intellectual pursuits and profiling.
- Family background of the candidate.
- To gauge paying capacity of the parents/guardians of the candidate.
- Phycological profiling of the candidate with questions regarding performance under pressure and gauging empathy and aptitude.
- Knowledge of the candidate about the institution.
- Future ambitions of the candidate in the profession.
- The belief of the candidate in teamwork and mentoring.
- The pursuits of the candidate in his spare time.
Following Original documents will be required at the time of interview:
- Matric or equivalent certificate (original)
- F. Sc or equivalent certificate (original)
- IBCC equivalence certificate in case of the equivalent certificate (original)
- CNIC/B-Form (original)
- Income tax return & wealth statement of both parents (fee payer)(last 2 years)
- In case of fee payer being non-filer, evidence of income and property (e.g. current bank statement, land registry, salary slips, etc)