Admission Procedure or Pre-Requisite Requirements / Information for Applicant To Qualify
- The candidate shall apply to concerned Admitting University for admission by subitting his/her SSC, HSSC or f.Sc and his/her admission test result. The concerned admitting university shall prepare a merit list by a weightage formula as stated below:-.
- F.Sc (Pre Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent(50%)
For Admission on Foreign/Dual National/Overseas Seats:
- Foreign national/dual national/overseas (being a Pakistani citizen permanently resident in a foreign country) Pakistani student and who has studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examinaton or equivalent from outside Pakistan and is a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission and possess a certificate from the institute last attended to this effect having competed last two years of schooling from abroad.
- Minimum percent (70%) marks in aggregate in, an examination of course from a foreign university or examination body or its education system in at least three science subjects i.e. biology, chemistry and either physics or mathematics and such course must have been duly certified by the inter boards committee of chairman (IBCC) as equivalent to HSSC or F.Sc or intermediate level of Pakistan.
- Equivalence by IBCC (in case of foreign qualification).
- Foreign students must have MCAT or SAT II and must have F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent from board as foreign national/dual national/overseas national.
- Pakistani Students having passed from foreign education system (i.e. O levels, A levels, etc.) in Pakistan shall not be eligible for foreign quota seats.