- In addition to PMC National Transfer Policy on vacant seats of MBBD & BDS Session 2021-22
- Last date of Application form submission is 15-Apr-2022 on prescribed form and can be downloaded from RIHS website.
- Application form must be forwarded on this email address only firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise application form forwarded to any other forum shall not be accepted.
- Incomplete form shall not be accepted.
- All required documents should be attached with application form and application form must be submitted through email.
- Students who have A ‘level qualification, they must submit their equivalence certificate of science subjects.
- The program in which students enrolled should clearly mention on application form (MBBS or BDS)
- If the No of applicants exceed the no of vacant seat then merit will be prepared according to following criteria:
- 50% Marks of F.Sc. or equivalent exam.
- 25% MDCAT examination.
- 25% Marks of Matric or equivalent exam.
Scanned copy of the following documents:-
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- HSSC or equivalent certificate or IBCC equivalence certificate in case of the equivalent certificate
- Science subject Certificate for A level Students
- MDCAT examination result