Admission Policy will be amended time to time in accordance with any new PM&DC regulations or will follow word by word regulations as exactly mentioned in PM&DC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Policy and Regulations, 2023. MBBS and BDS admissions for session 2023-2024 will be opened soon. Kindly visit RIHS website i.e. www.rihs.edu.pk on regular basis.
Following admission criteria will be mandatory to become eligible:-
- Minimum 60% or more marks in HSSC (Per-Medical) or equivalent examination having minimum twelve years education.
- 55% marks in MDCAT Examination for MBBS.
- 50% marks in MDCAT Examination for BDS.
- SAT-II with minimum of score 550 in each subject or Foreign MDCAT examination / UCAT examination with 50% marks will be mandatory for students who will take an admission against foreign/ overseas seat.
- Applicants must pass MDCAT Exam in 2023 in order to become themselves eligible. MDCAT result of earlier year(s) will not be accepted as per PM&DC Admission Regulations, 2023.
The candidate shall apply for admission through RIHS admission portal by submitting his / her SSC and FSc (Pre-Medical), O/A Levels (duly certified by the IBCC) along with MDCAT / SAT-II result card. Merit list will be prepared by RIHS as per following weightage formulas:-
|Matric / SSC / Equivalent
Admission Criteria on Foreign Seats:
For admission in MBBS and BDS against Foreign Seats Quota required pre-requisite conditions for eligibility as under:-
- Minimum 60% marks in equivalent examination from a foreign university or examination body or foreign education system with at least three science subject i.e biology, chemistry and either physics or mathematics and such course must have been duly certified by the inter boards committee of chairman (IBCC) as equivalent to HSSC or FSc or intermediate level of Pakistan.
- Unless individual holds a permanent foreign nationality or dual nationality or overseas Pakistani student who has studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan and has stayed in the foreign country for the whole duration of the above mentioned course and possesses a certificate from the institution last attended to this effect.
- Candidate will apply through admission portal and upload required documents such as SSC / Equivalent, HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Equivalent and MDCAT result along with prescribed fee challan of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Student will require to apply for admission in Medical and Dental program separately. One application will not be considered for both programs. Moreover, the fee have to be paid separately.
- Candidates will be provided application number/login and password through email. In case of non-receipt of these credentials, student must contact through Email: (email@example.com).
- Merit list will be compiled by RIHS as per weightage formula as mentioned above.
- Merit list will be uploaded on website and college notice board from time to time upon completion and candidates will be given 3 days after each merit list to pay the fees and submit necessary documents.
- Subsequent merit list will be uploaded on website upon completion of the deadline of submission of fees given to selected candidates in earlier merit list. Moreover, candidates who missed their chance to submit the fee within prescribed deadline they will not be considered in new merit list and shall be filled with the next candidate in the merit list. This process will continue until all the seats are filled or by the deadline mentioned by PM& DC.
- Admission shall be confirmed only upon receipt of tuition fee within due date.
- All candidates are requested to visit college website on daily basis for any update.
- In case of two candidates having exactly the same total marks in final merit list, the candidate having an age older than the other shall be put higher on the merit list.
- It is mandatory for students to inform RIHS about earlier confirmed admission in any other institute. If student conceal their admission confirmation of other institute may lead issue in registration on PM&DC portal.
- As per PMDC Admission Regulations 2023, Failure by a student to cancel the prior acceptance of admission shall render all admission offers of the student void and the student shall be ineligible for admission.